Event Location Details:
1441 83rd Avenue SW
Olympia, WA 98512
Teddy - 360-352-2551
April 20 - 22nd, 2018
Important Event Dates:
Event Description or theme:
This is a new park for Cascadia Chapter even though they have offered discounts to RVW members for years. It has a store, a gas station along with the RV park. IMPORTANT: our clubhouse is a conference room. No kitchen.
Registration Details:: Because we have become such a large group it is very important to have accurate attendance information so please follow the instructions below:
- We have 35 sites reserved. Registration closes February 10th or when we fill reserved spots, whichever comes first.
- Cabins may be available for this event, check with the park for price and details.
- If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV Park (e.g.: different park or local hotel) please follow the same instructions for registering below checking the "Day Use only" box on the online form and, if necessary, include any comments in the "Notes" section.
Before the registration deadline:
- Use the online form to sign up for this event. Include the dates you plan to arrive and depart from the park (early arrival/late departure dates included).
- Print the registration confirmation page for your records and make note of any deposit due and deadline dates. Note: the printout from this form will only include the event dates, if you are arriving early or departing late, the registrar will still get that information..
After the registration deadline:
- Contact the park directly to see if they have space available. If so, sign up with the park directly and then
- This is very important: Contact the registrar to let her know you will be attending.
- Before the registration deadline, contact the registrar to cancel.
- After the registration deadline, contact the park directly to cancel and then notify the registrar that you will not be coming.
- No shows and those canceling after cancellation date (see Final Cancellation Deadline) will be charged one night's camping fee.
Deposit and Payment Instructions:
$33 to $38 per night depending on amenities
$33 due to Treasurer by February 15th.
12729 Standring Lane SW
Burien, WA 98146
Balance paid upon arrival directly to the park.
Sites are assigned by the park. If you have special requirements, please indicate them in the Notes section of the registration online form and they will be forwarded to the park on your behalf.
Event Theme: RV Nuts & Bolts
Event Captain: Carlene Faithful
Hi Theres: Sherry Lombard and Barbara Edwards
Divas: Laurie Scholefield, SK Chiou and Peggy Starr
- 5:30pm Meet and Greet in the clubhouse, Potluck supper
- 7:00pm Games, Campfire, Music, Social time
- 9:30am to 11:30am: Coffee and Refreshments with Genesis Automotive
- Bring your RV maintenance questions to a specialist: Genesis Automotive and RV Repair of Tacoma will be available to discuss topics such as weatherizing and accessories such as solar panels. EMAIL your questions ahead of time to Carlene at firstname.lastname@example.org or give them to her at the March event in Burlington
- 1:00pm - 2:00PM General Meeting see Agenda Below
- 2:30pm - 4:00pm Book Club Discussion "Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn
- 4:00pm - Tell me about your Tattoo Contest (There will be prizes)
- 5:00pm - Potluck
- 7:00pm Games, Music, Social Time
- 8:30am - Coffee in the clubhouse. Bring your breakfast if you like and visit with friends
- 9:30am Rig Christenings and Farewells
Cascadia April General Meeting
Olympic Campground Park
1:00pm April 21, 2018
Call to Order
Secretary - reading of the minutes from October 2017 and Sunshine report
Gwen – Events Coordinator
Penny H – Web Editor
Carole/Leslie – Treasure
Peggy - Registrar
Open position on National board
Encourage more technical training from members during events
Nomination Committee for Election 2019 officers:
Good of the order