Event Location Details:
Pine Near RV Park
316 Castle Avenue
Winthrop, WA 98862
Anna - 509-341-4062
Another new park for Cascadia. Located one block above Main Street's Old West Shops. Home of Washington's oldest operating Saloon. Nature trails nearby. We will be reserving the Bunk House for games at night.
September 21-23, 2018
Important Event Dates:
Event Description or theme:
This park is one of Cascadia's favorite places to go to on the Pacific Coast. There is a large clubhouse, bike trails, close to downtown, and some of the best fresh seafood available right off the boat. Come join the fun.
Registration Details:: Because we have become such a large group it is very important to have accurate attendance information so please follow the instructions below:
- We have 30 sites reserved. Registration closes August 15th or when we fill reserved spots, whichever comes first.
- Park models may be available for this event, check with the park for price and details.
- If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV Park (e.g.: different park or local hotel) please follow the same instructions for registering below checking the "Day Use only" box on the online form and, if necessary, include any comments in the "Notes" section.
Before the registration deadline:
- Use the online form to sign up for this event. Include the dates you plan to arrive and depart from the park (early arrival/late departure dates included).
- Print the registration confirmation page for your records and make note of any deposit due and deadline dates. Note: the printout from this form will only include the event dates, if you are arriving early or departing late, the registrar will still get that information..
After the registration deadline:
- Contact the park directly to see if they have space available. If so, sign up with the park directly and then
- This is very important: Contact the registrar to let her know you will be attending.
- Before the registration deadline, contact the registrar to cancel.
- After the registration deadline, contact the park directly to cancel and then notify the registrar that you will not be coming.
- No shows and those canceling after cancellation date (see Final Cancellation Deadline) will be charged one night's camping fee.
Deposit and Payment Instructions:
$39.50 per night. Call for cabin or teepee prices
Payment in full due upon arrival directly to the park.
Sites are assigned by the park. If you have special requirements, please indicate them in the Notes section of the registration online form and they will be forwarded to the park on your behalf.
Event Theme: TBD
- 5:30pm Meet and Greet in the clubhouse, Potluck supper – Summer Salad or Dessert (your choice)
- 7:00pm Games, Campfire, Music, Social time
- Sometime: Book Club Discussion: "Beartown" by Fredrik Backman
- 1:00pm -
- 2:30pm TO 4:00pm
- 7:30pm - Volunteer Appreciation Dinner
- 8:30am - Coffee in the clubhouse. Bring your breakfast if you like and visit with friends
- 9:30am Rig Christenings and Farewells
Search for local Bike and Hiking trails: