Event Location Details:
Walla Walla, WA
RV Resort Four Seasons
1440 The Dalles Military Road
Walla Walla, WA 99362
October 19 - 21, 2018
Another new park for Cascadia. This park is really very nice and well maintained. Check out the website. However, it does not have a clubhouse so again we get to be creative. Make sure you call the park first and make your reservation before completing the Online Registration Form. Use the Notes section of the registration form to say you have called the park.
The area has many wineries to visit and other interesting historical attractions.
Important Event Dates:
Event Description or theme:
This park has No Kitchen or Clubhouse. Activities are planned around the Balloon Festival, surrounding wineries and sightseeing. Plan accordingly. Please be prepared to offer to carpool if you have a vehicle to take advantage of our visit to this part of the state.
Registration Details:: Because we have become such a large group it is very important to have accurate attendance information so please follow the instructions below:
- We have 30 sites reserved. Registration closes September 1st or when we fill reserved spots, whichever comes first.
- Park models may be available for this event, check with the park for price and details.
- If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV Park (e.g.: different park or local hotel) please follow the same instructions for registering below checking the "Day Use only" box on the online form and, if necessary, include any comments in the "Notes" section.
Before the registration deadline:
- Use the online form to sign up for this event. Include the dates you plan to arrive and depart from the park (early arrival/late departure dates included).
- Print the registration confirmation page for your records and make note of any deposit due and deadline dates. Note: the printout from this form will only include the event dates, if you are arriving early or departing late, the registrar will still get that information..
After the registration deadline:
- Contact the park directly to see if they have space available. If so, sign up with the park directly and then
- This is very important: Contact the registrar to let her know you will be attending.
- Before the registration deadline, contact the registrar to cancel.
- After the registration deadline, contact the park directly to cancel and then notify the registrar that you will not be coming.
- No shows and those canceling after cancellation date (see Final Cancellation Deadline) will be charged one night's camping fee.
Deposit and Payment Instructions:
$41.15 weekend fee for full hookup.
Provide credit card to hold space when you call the park. Payment in full due upon arrival directly to the park.
Sites are assigned by the park. If you have special requirements, please indicate them in the Notes section of the registration online form and they will be forwarded to the park on your behalf.
Event Theme: Walla Walla Balloon Stampede
The Stampede will be happening this weekend so bring your vehicles to help shuttle folks to the events at Howard Tietan Park. The official website https://wallawallaballoonstampede.com will be updated during the year so check it out for activities you can register for.
Event Captains: Christine and Diane
Divas: Linda and Lynda
Event Schedule to be completed.....
- 4:00 - 5:30pm Meet and Greet at the Hampton Inn Conference Room, Potluck supper – Summer Salad or Dessert (your choice)
- 7:00pm Games, Campfire, Music, Social time
- 9:00am - 11:00am General Business Meeting
- Brunch provided by Club during meeting:Location to be determined
- Book Club Discussion: "Mercer Girls" by Libbie Hawker
- 1:00pm - B
- 4:00pm -5:30pm
- 6:00pm -
- 9:00am - Weather permitting, meet at Gazebo for
- 9:30am Rig Christenings and Farewells
Search for local Bike and Hiking trails: