June Event Location Details:
Linden Beach, BC, Canada
Cultus Lake Thousand Trails RV Resort
1855 Columbia Valley Hwy,
Linden Beach, BC V2R 0E1, Canada
All registrations through Cascadia
June 21-23, 2019
Important Event Dates:
- Registration open: Jan 1, 2019
- Registration Closed: NOW CLOSED
- Final Cancellation date: June 1, 2019
We have 30 sites reserved. Registration is open until June 1 or until we have filled the reserved spots, whichever comes first.
This campground has requested that all registrations for the event be made through Cascadia; do not call the campground directly to make a reservation. Please register for this event using our online registration form. Please note that cancellations without penalty can only be made until June 1, 2019. Cancellations made after June 1, 2019 will occur payment for two nights. No deposit required for this event.
Payment instructions: Payment of $39.90 Canadian per night is due in full to the park upon arrival.
Online Registration Form
Event Captains: Kathy Oxner and Mare Benson
Hi There Greeter: Laurie Scholefield
Provided here as a PDF file
- 5:00pm Dinner provided of Burgers and poutine at the Clubhouse
- 6:30pm Walk Doggies
- 7:00pm Go over activities & rides for Saturday
“Whose Your Neighbour” Game -A surprise!
- After dinner: Games and Revelry (Clubhouse)
- 7:30am Morning coffee and Tea at Clubhouse
- 9:00am Putt In’s Golf - Played in Teams of 4
- 10:00am Registraion for Cultus Lake Parade
- 11:00am Cultus Lake Parade
- 11:30am to 6pm Farmer and Artisan's Market at Main Beach
- 3:30pm Educationl Presentation by Jennifer Strong on Breast Health
- 5:30pm Pot Luck at Clubhouse
- 7:30pm BINGO
- 9:00AM The park puts on a pancake breakfast $6 price