July Event Location Details:
Port Townsend, WA
Point Hudson Marina and RV Park
103 Hudson Street
Port Townsend, WA 98368
July 26-28, 2019
Important Event Dates:
- Registration open: Jan 1, 2019
- Registration Closed: Event is CLOSED
We currently have 24 sites reserved, although more will likely be available over time. Registration is open until July 1 or until we have filled the reserved spots, whichever comes first.
This year all campers must do all three of the following for registration:
- Fill out the online registration form. This provides information to Cascadia RVW that will help us with planning the event. This form is not a site reservation so you must also do the next item.
- Send a check for $10 (non-refundable site reservation fee) made out to Cascadia RVW by July 1, 2019 to
23210 63rd Ave W
Mountlake Terrace, WA98043
- Make your reservation for a site directly with the park using the contact info listed above. Please state that you are part of the Cascadia RVing Women group so that you get placed with our group and get our group pricing.
If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV park, please register with Cascadia as in #1 above but do not complete #2 or #3.
Refunds available from the park if cancellation is made at least 48 hours before check-in. If you need to cancel your reservation, contact the park directly to confirm your cancellation and also let the registrar know that you will not be coming.
Payment instructions: Payment of $48.00 (beachfront and point), $42.00 (back row) or $30 (dry) per night is due in full to the park upon arrival. Campers with a Good Sam membership will get a 10% discount.
Event Captain: Carlene Faithful
Hi There Greeters: Christine Taylor (Thursday) and Cathy A. and Vicki P. on Friday
Divas: S K Chiou, Penny H. and Michele
- 5:30pm Potluck dinner (Clubhouse)
- After dinner: Games and Revelry (Clubhouse)
- 9:30 am to 11:30 am: Tai Chi Session (no charge)
- 12:00pm Lunch:
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- 9:30am Rig Christenings and Farewells