August Event Location Details:
American Sunset RV Park
1209 N. Montesano St..
Westport, WA 98595
Mary Jane Warren - 360-268-0207 call or email to email@example.com
August 23-25, 2019
Important Event Dates:
- Registration open: Jan 1, 2019
- Registration Closed: August 1, 2019
- Earliest date to call the park is January 1st
- Final Cancellation deadline: At least 24 Hours prior to arrival: CALL park
- Look for a confirmation e-mail sent to the e-mail address you entered on the registration form - Please review carefully and contact the registrar immediately if it is incorrect or you need to make changes.
Event Description or theme:
This park is one of Cascadia's favorite places to go to on the Pacific Coast. There is a large clubhouse, bike trails, close to downtown, and some of the best fresh seafood available right off the boat. Come join the fun.
We have 55 sites reserved. Registration is open until August 1 or until we have filled the reserved spots, whichever comes first. Park models may be available for this event; check with the park for price and details.
This year all campers must do both of the following for registration:
- Fill out the online registration form. This provides information to Cascadia RVW that will help us with planning the event. This form is not a site reservation so you must also do the next item.
- Make your reservation for a site directly with the park using the contact info listed above. Please state that you are part of the Cascadia RVing Women group so that you get placed with our group and get our group pricing.
If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV park, please register with Cascadia as in #1 above but do not complete #2.
Refunds available from the park if cancellation is made at least 24 hours before check-in. If you need to cancel your reservation, contact the park directly to confirm your cancellation and also let the registrar know that you will not be coming.
Payment instructions: Payment of $40.50 per night is due in full to the park upon arrival.
Hi There Greeter:
- 5:30pm Potluck dinner (Clubhouse)
- After dinner: Games and Revelry (Clubhouse)
- 12:00pm Lunch:
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- 9:30am Rig Christenings and Farewells
Westport is a great little town with LOTS to see, ride your bike, play on the go carts, ocean surf, walk the beach boardwalk. If you need more ideas, ask in the office.
Things to do Nearby
- Shopping and ice cream await downtown
- Fly a kite
- Ride a bike along the dune trail
- Charter fishing and whale watching
- Westport light house
- Go karts
- Brady's oysters
- Westport winery
- Maritime museum