August Event Location Details:
American Sunset RV Park
1209 N. Montesano St..
Westport, WA 98595
Mary Jane Warren - 360-268-0207 call or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
August 23-25, 2019
Important Event Dates:
- Registration open: Jan 1, 2019
- Registration Closed: August 1, 2019
- Earliest date to call the park is January 1st
- Final Cancellation deadline: At least 24 Hours prior to arrival: CALL park
- Look for a confirmation e-mail sent to the e-mail address you entered on the registration form - Please review carefully and contact the registrar immediately if it is incorrect or you need to make changes.
Event Description or theme:
This park is one of Cascadia's favorite places to go to on the Pacific Coast. There is a large clubhouse, bike trails, close to downtown, and some of the best fresh seafood available right off the boat. Come join the fun.
We have 55 sites reserved. Registration is open until August 1 or until we have filled the reserved spots, whichever comes first. Park models may be available for this event; check with the park for price and details.
This year all campers must do both of the following for registration:
- Fill out the online registration form. This provides information to Cascadia RVW that will help us with planning the event. This form is not a site reservation so you must also do the next item.
- Make your reservation for a site directly with the park using the contact info listed above. Please state that you are part of the Cascadia RVing Women group so that you get placed with our group and get our group pricing.
If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV park, please register with Cascadia as in #1 above but do not complete #2.
Refunds available from the park if cancellation is made at least 24 hours before check-in. If you need to cancel your reservation, contact the park directly to confirm your cancellation and also let the registrar know that you will not be coming.
Payment instructions: Payment of $40.50 per night is due in full to the park upon arrival.
It's TIKI TIME!
Event Captains: Lynda Byrd, Lynda Clark and Suzanne Larson
Hi There Greeter: Peggy (Thursday), Barb H. (Friday)
Divas: Elaine P, Marne P, Christine T, Jill and Amy, Kit snd Sandy, Sherry Lombard, SK, Sage, Michele E, Peggy and Merrilee
Westport is a wonderful beach location and you'll find plenty to do in this area. Our annual crab feed will happen on Saturday at lunchtime. And we'll have Cascadia's fabulous auction, our primary fundraising event which we do every other year. Theme for the weekend will be Tiki-Time! So think about your Tiki-wear and what tropical island-inspired foods you'll bring for potlucks on Friday and Saturday nights. See agenda below.
AUCTION DETAILS: Please think about donation items you could bring for the auction. All proceeds will go to Cascadia to cover costs for event activities, equipment, supplies, and more.
For the auction please bring checks or cash. Be ready to have some fun and buy lots of good stuff! (Sorry we will not be doing credit cards, pay pal, or other payment methods)
Plan to bring your donation items to the clubhouse on Saturday morning, 9:00-10:00.
Donations can include:
1) New or gently used items for RV, camping, home and garden; art and woodwork created by Cascadia members; items for pets; or a fun gift basket. Or bring some freshly baked goodies like cookies, pies
No hats or clothing unless the items have RVW or Cascadia logos
2) Services (Please write-up for display) ... Tax preparation; wills and estate planning; reflexology. Or make someone's potluck dish for them during an event
3) Activities (Please write-up for display)... Donate a week at your beach cabin or vacation home. Or create a party where a certain number of people sign up and donate a designated amount to Cascadia (your donation is hosting the party)
At 9:00 a.m. Saturday our auction team will begin setting up tables and preparing for the auction. We'll also need help throughout the event. More volunteers needed. Fun guaranteed! Contact Linda and Lynda, email@example.com
- 5:00pm Meet and Greet
- 5:30pm pupus--Bring Tiki -Time pupus to the clubhouse to share. Jungle Juices provided. (BYOB)
- 7:00 Games, campfire, visiting
- 9:00am-10:00: Bring your donation items to the clubhouse. Coffee and doughnuts provided.
- 9:00am to 2:00pm: The clubhouse is closed as the auction team will be setting up tables for the Silent Auction
- 12:30pm: CRAB FEED outside
- 2:00pm to 4:00pm SILENT AUCTION
- 5:30pm Tiki Potluck Dinner: Put on your Tiki wear and bring a tropical island inspired dinner food to share
- 7:00pm LIVE AUCTION
- 8:30am Coffee and conversation in the clubhouse
- 9:30am Rig Christenings and Farewells
Westport is a great little town with LOTS to see, ride your bike, play on the go carts, ocean surf, walk the beach boardwalk. If you need more ideas, ask in the office.
Things to do Nearby
- Shopping and ice cream await downtown
- Fly a kite
- Ride a bike along the dune trail
- Charter fishing and whale watching
- Westport light house
- Go karts
- Brady's oysters
- Westport winery
- Maritime museum