September Event Location Details
Icicle River RV Park
7305 Icicle RD
Leavenworth, WA 98826
Contact: Virginia - 509-548-5420
September 27 - 29, 2019
Important Event Dates:
- Registration opens: Jan 1, 2019 for our Form below
- Park opens February 1st; Call the Park to make your $40 deposit.
- Registration Closes: September 1, 2019 or until full.
What could be better than an Autumn Leaf Festival and RVing with your friends in the fun-loving Bavarian-style village of Leavenworth in the North Cascades? It tends to be a bit chilly this time of year but it never chills our enjoyment. Although the club house is small and there are no cooking facilities available we eat well and share good games and socializing. Come join us. To visit downtown you may want to bike the back roads, it's fairly flat and scenic.
Because we have become such a large group (what a problem to have huh?), it is very important to have accurate attendance information so please follow the instructions below:
- We have 30 sites reserved. Registration closes September 1st or when we fill reserved spots, whichever comes first.
- If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV Park (e.g.: different park or local hotel) please follow the same instructions for registering below checking the "Day Use only" box on the online form and, if necessary, include any comments in the "Notes" section.
Before the registration deadline:
- Use the online form to sign up for this event. Include the dates you plan to arrive and depart from the park (early arrival/late departure dates included).
- Print the registration confirmation page for your records and make note of any deposit due and deadline dates. Note: the printout from this form will only include the event dates, if you are arriving early or departing late, the registrar will still get that information..
After the registration deadline:
- Contact the park directly to see if they have space available. If so, sign up with the park directly and then
- This is very important: Contact the registrar to let her know you will be attending.
- $44.00 per night for 30 amp full hookup
- $47.00 per night for 50 amp full hookup or lake side site.
Balance in full due upon arrival directly to the park.
Sites are assigned by the park. If you have special requirements, please indicate them in the Notes section of the registration form and they will be forwarded to the park on your behalf.
Event Activity Details: Leavenworth hosts one of Washington States most beautiful venues.
- 5:00pm - Meet and greet/Announcements and weekend agenda
- Free time, club house will be home for folks wanting to share dinner together (no potluck, just bring your own supper)
- Rest of the night, games of your choice
Afternoon open to explore Leavenworth, hike, bike, relax, visit.
- 5:00pm - Meet and Greet
- 5:30pm - Potluck - bring salad or dessert to share - it is gonna be hot outside. Tickets will be distributed for prizes prior to eating by our Event Captains.
- 7:00pm -
- Games of choice.
- 9:00am - Rig christening and goodbyes for those leaving today.
Things to do nearby
Other RV parks nearby:
Search for local Bike and Hiking trails: