September Event Details
Icicle River RV Park
7305 Icicle RD
Leavenworth, WA 98826
Call Virginia - 509-548-5420 between February 1st and March 1st. The park will be closed at this time but Virginia will take our reservations. If her voicemail is full, try again later but do not leave multiple voicemails.
The park is full. If you plan to attend and are staying somewhere else, please let the Event Captains and registrar know.
September 27 - 29, 2019
Important Event Dates:
- Registration opens: February 1, 2019 for our Form below
- February 1st; Call the Park to make your $80.00 deposit.
- Registration Closes: March 1, 2019. No sites are guaranteed after March 1st. This event registration is CLOSED
What could be better than an Autumn Leaf Festival and RVing with your friends in the fun-loving Bavarian-style village of Leavenworth in the North Cascades? It tends to be a bit chilly this time of year but it never chills our enjoyment. Although the club house is small and there are no cooking facilities available we eat well and share good games and socializing. Come join us. To visit downtown you may want to bike the back roads, it's fairly flat and scenic.
Because we have become such a large group (what a problem to have huh?), it is very important to have accurate attendance information so please follow the instructions below:
- We have 30 sites reserved. Registration IS CLOSED. Sites were only guaranteed to March 1st.
- If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV Park (e.g.: different park or local hotel) please follow the same instructions for registering below checking the "Day Use only" box on the online form and, if necessary, include any comments in the "Notes" section.
Before the registration deadline:
- Use the online form to sign up for this event. Include the dates you plan to arrive and depart from the park (early arrival/late departure dates included).
- Print the registration confirmation page for your records and make note of any deposit due and deadline dates. Note: the printout from this form will only include the event dates, if you are arriving early or departing late, the registrar will still get that information..
- The Park Model and kitchen cabins may be available; no pets or smoking allowed.
After the registration deadline:
- Contact the park directly to see if they have space available. If so, sign up with the park directly and then
- This is very important: Contact the registrar to let her know you will be attending.
- $43.64 per night for 30 amp full hookup
- $46.62 per night for 50 amp full hookup and/or river site.
Balance in full due upon arrival directly to the park.
Sites are assigned by the park. If you have special requirements, please indicate them in the Notes section of the registration form and they will be forwarded to the park on your behalf.
Event Activity Details: AUTUMN LEAF FESTIVAL
Event Captains: Marne P and Elaine P.
Hi There Greeters ?
Divas: Catherine plus ????
Book Discussion time TBD: "Where the Crawdads Sing" by Delia Owens
- 4:00pm Annual Autumn Business Meeting: AGENDA
- 5:30pm - Meet and Greet/Announcements and weekend agenda
- 6:00pm - Pizza and salad supper provided by Cascadia Chapter
- Rest of the evening, games of your choice
9:30am - BRUNCH potluck at the clubhouse. Remember, there are no cooking facilities so plan accordingly.
9:30am - Announcements and Ride share arrangements for trips to town for Autumn Leaf Parade which begins at noon through downtown Leavenworth.
- Afternoon open to explore Leavenworth, hike, bike, relax, visit.
- 9:00am - Gather for coffee and visiting at the clubhouse and any Rig christenings.
Things to do nearby
Other RV parks nearby:
Search for local Bike and Hiking trails: