Event Location Details:
Cedars RV Resort
6335 Portal Way
Ferndale, WA 98248
March 20-22, 2020
Important Event Dates:
- Registration Opens: Jan 3, 2020
- Registration is now CLOSED
- Earliest date to call the park is January 3rd
- Final Cancellation deadline: seven days prior to arrival: CALL park
- Look for a confirmation e-mail sent to the e-mail address you entered on the registration form - Please review carefully and contact the Registrar immediately if it is incorrect or you need to make changes.
We have 20 sites reserved. Registration is open until February 19 or until we have filled the reserved spots, whichever comes first. Park models may be available for this event; check with the park for price and details. Sites may be available after registration closes.
This year all campers must do both of the following for registration:
- Fill out the online registration form. This provides information to Cascadia RVW that will help us with planning the event. This form is not a site reservation so you must also do the next item.
- Make your reservation for a site directly with the park using the contact info listed above. Please state that you are part of the Cascadia RVing Women group so that you get placed with our group and get our group pricing.
If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV park, please register with Cascadia as in #1 above but do not complete #2.
Please be aware that there is a pet fee of $3 per day per pet.
Refunds available from the park if cancellation is made at least seven days before check-in. If you need to cancel your reservation, contact the park directly to confirm your cancellation and also complete the Online Cancellation Form to let the registrar know that you will not be coming.
Payment instructions: Full hookup sites are approximately $45 plus taxper night and will be due in full to the park upon arrival.
Fun Things to Do When It's Raining
Event Captains: Elaine, Marne, Byrdie, Clarkie & Leanna
Hi There Greeter:?
- 5:00pm Meet and Greet at the Clubhouse. Announcements then
- 5:20pm CARPOOL to restaurant for optional no host dinner. Please have car ready for rides if you have room available and we'll make arrangements for those who need a ride.
- 5:30pm Dinner at NOPAL, a Mexican restaurant just down the road from our campground. We have made a reservation.
- After dinner: Games and Revelry (Clubhouse)
- 9:00am: Pancake Breakfast in the clubhouse provided by Cascadia.
- 10:15am: Cars and riders meet at clubhouse and get ready to depart for our field trip to the cheese shop.
- 10:30am: Tour and cheese tasting at Twin Sisters Creamery, just down the road from our campground.
- 3:30pm: Movie in the clubhouse "Sleepless in Seattle"
- 6:00pm: Baked Potato Bar provided by Cascadia followed by a Washington State TRIVIA Quiz with PRIZES!
- 7:30pm: Games and Visiting
- 8:30am: Coffee and Conversation
- 9:30am:Rig Christenings, Farewells