Event Location Details:
Glen Ayr Resort NEW PLACE for Cascadia!
25381 US 101
Hoodsport, WA 98548
Lynette - 360-877-9522
June 19-21, 2020
Important Event Dates:
- Registration open: September 30, 2019
- Registration Closes: May 18, 2020
- Call the park between 9am to 5pm
- Final Cancellation deadline: See Below
- Look for a confirmation e-mail sent to the e-mail address you entered on the registration form - Please review carefully and contact the registrar immediately if it is incorrect or you need to make changes.
We have 27full hookup sites reserved. Registration is open until May 18th or until we have filled the reserved spots, whichever comes first. Park models may be available for this event; check with the park for price and details.
This year all campers must do both of the following for registration:
- Fill out the online registration form. This provides information to Cascadia RVW that will help us with planning the event. This form is not a site reservation so you must also do the next item.
- Make your reservation for a site directly with the park using the contact info listed above. Please state that you are part of the Cascadia RVing Women group so that you get placed with our group and get our group pricing.
If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV park, please register with Cascadia as in #1 above but do not complete #2.
If you need to cancel your reservation, contact the park directly to confirm your cancellation and also complete the Online Cancellation Form to let the registrar that you will not be coming. You will be charged $10.00 for cancellations made at least 7 days prior to check in. For cancellations made less than 7 days in advance, the entire first night's deposit will be forfeited. No shows will be charged for three nights.
Payment instructions: Payment of $45 to $50 per night is due in full to the park upon arrival.
Hi There Greeter:
- 5:30pm Potluck dinner (Clubhouse)
- After dinner: Games and Revelry (Clubhouse)
- 12:00pm Lunch:
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- 9:30am Rig Christenings and Farewells