Event Location Details:
American Sunset RV Park
1209 N. Montesano St.
Westport, WA 98595
Mary Jane Warren - 360-268-0207
August 21-23, 2020
Important Event Dates:
- Registration open: Jan 1, 2020
- Registration Closes: June 15, 2020
- Look for a confirmation e-mail sent to the e-mail address you entered on the registration form - Please review carefully and contact the registrar immediately if it is incorrect or you need to make changes.
Event Description or theme:
This park is one of Cascadia's favorite places to go to on the Pacific Coast. There is a large clubhouse, bike trails, close to downtown, and some of the best fresh seafood available right off the boat. Come join the fun.
We have only 37 sites reserved this year. Registration is open until June 15 or until we have filled the reserved spots, whichever comes first. Park models may be available for this event; check with the park for price and details. Also, this park has a pet fee.
Do not call the park. Just complete the linked registration form.
- Fill out the online registration form. This provides information to Cascadia RVW that will help us with planning the event. Our registrar will then forward the information tothe park in June. Mary Jane will call you in June for your credit card information.
- If you attended 2019 event, Mary Jane at American Sunset will call you in June to obtain your credit card information.
If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV park, please register with Cascadia in any case for our event captains.
Refunds available from the park if cancellation is made at least 24 hours before check-in. If you need to cancel your reservation, contact the park directly to confirm your cancellation and also complete the
Online Cancellation Form
to let the registrar know you will not be attending.
Hi There Greeter:
- 5:30pm Potluck dinner (Clubhouse)
- After dinner: Games and Revelry (Clubhouse)
- 12:00pm Lunch:
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- 9:30am Rig Christenings and Farewells
Westport is a great little town with LOTS to see, ride your bike, play on the go carts, ocean surf, walk the beach boardwalk. If you need more ideas, ask in the office.
Things to do Nearby
- Shopping and ice cream await downtown
- Fly a kite
- Ride a bike along the dune trail
- Charter fishing and whale watching
- Westport light house
- Go karts
- Brady's oysters
- Westport winery
- Maritime museum