Event Location Details:
Fort Camping in Brae Island Regional Park
9451 Glover Road, Fort Langley
British Columbia, Canada
Fort Langley, BC Canada
September 18-20, 2020
Important Event Dates:
- Registration open: Jan 1, 2020
- Registration Closed: August 18, 2020
- Complete two steps: First, the online registration form
- and contact Kathy Oxner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look for a confirmation e-mail sent to the e-mail address you entered on the registration form - Please review carefully and contact the registrar immediately if it is incorrect or you need to make changes.
We have 30 full hookup , 30 amp sites reserved. 50 amp sites are also available. We will be in Salamander Loop Registration is open until August 1 or until we have filled the reserved spots, whichever comes first. Park models may be available for this event; check with the park for price and details.
This year all campers must do both of the following for registration:
- Fill out the online registration form. This provides information to Cascadia RVW that will help us with planning the event. This form is not a site reservation so you must also do the next item.
- Make your reservation for a site directly with Kathy Oxner at email@example.com and (778) 840-5934
If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV park, please register with Cascadia as in #1 above but do not complete #2.
Please be aware that there is a pet fee of $2 per day per pet.
Contact Kathy Oxner if you have to cancel. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Captain: Kathy Oxner
Hi There Greeter:
- 5:30pm Potluck dinner (Clubhouse)
- After dinner: Games and Revelry (Clubhouse)
- 12:00pm Lunch:
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- 9:30am Rig Christenings and Farewells