Event Location Details:
Fort Camping in Brae Island Regional Park
9451 Glover Road, Fort Langley
British Columbia, Canada
Fort Langley, BC Canada
September 18-20, 2020
Important Event Dates:
- Registration open: Jan 1, 2020
- Registration Closed: August 18, 2020
- Earliest date to call the park is January 1st
- Complete two steps: First, the online registration form
- and contact Kathy Oxner at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Look for a confirmation e-mail sent to the e-mail address you entered on the registration form - Please review carefully and contact the registrar immediately if it is incorrect or you need to make changes.
We have 30 full hookup , 30 amp sites reserved. 50 amp sites are also available. We will be in Salamander Loop Registration is open until August 1 or until we have filled the reserved spots, whichever comes first. Park models may be available for this event; check with the park for price and details.
This year all campers must do both of the following for registration:
- Fill out the online registration form. This provides information to Cascadia RVW that will help us with planning the event. This form is not a site reservation so you must also do the next item.
- Make your reservation for a site directly with Kathy Oxner at email@example.com and (778) 840-5934
If you are planning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV park, please register with Cascadia as in #1 above but do not complete #2.
Please be aware that there is a pet fee of $2 per day per pet.
Refunds available from the park if cancellation is made at least 30 days before check-in. If you need to cancel your reservation, contact the park directly to confirm your cancellation and also complete the Online Cancellation Form to let the registrar now you will not be attending.
Event Captain: Kathy Oxner
Hi There Greeter:
- 5:30pm Potluck dinner (Clubhouse)
- After dinner: Games and Revelry (Clubhouse)
- 12:00pm Lunch:
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm
- 9:30am Rig Christenings and Farewells