Event Location Details:
Lindell Beach, B.C
Cultus Lake Thousand Trails
1855 Columbia Valley Hwy
Lindell Beach, B.C.
Canada V2R 0E1
June 17-19, 2011
Important Event Dates:
- Registration open: Jan 1, 2012
- Registration Closes: May 3, 2012 or when all sites filled
- Deposit deadline: June 1, 2012
- Final Cancelation Dedline: June 3, 2012
Event Description or theme:
Our Canadian event this year takes us to a Thousand Trails preserve located 1/2 mile from Cultus Lake, and adjacent to a par 3 18-hole golf course.
- We have 30 sites reserved. Registration closes May 23 or when we fill our 30 spots, whichever comes first.
- If you are plannning to attend this event but are not staying at this RV Park (eg: different park or local hotel) please follow the same instructions for registering below checking the "Day Use" box on the online form and, if necessary, including comments in the "Notes" section. This helps our Event Captains with planning space and activities.
- Before the registration deadline:
- Use the online form to sign up for this event. Include the dates you plan to arrive and depart from the park (early arrival/late departure dates included)
- Print the registration confirmation page for your records and make note of when the deposit is due. Note: the printout from this form will only include the event dates so if you are arriving early or leaving late the registrar will still get the correct information.
- After the registration deadline:
- If you want to stay at the same park contact the park directly to see if they have space available. If so, sign up with the park. If none available let the registrar know you would like to be on a wait list or will be looking for either another park in the area or making other arrangements.
- This is very important: Contact the registrar to let her know you will be attending, we need to know to help our Event Captains with planning space and activities.
- Cancellation Instructions:
- Before the registration deadline, contact the registrar to cancel.
- After the registration deadline, contact the park directly to cancel and then notify the registrar that you will not be coming.
- Letting us know you will not be attending allows those that may be on a waiting list to join us with enough time to plan appropriately.
- No shows and those cancelling with less than two weeks notice (June 3) will be charged one night's camping fee.
Deposit and Payment Instructions:
- Cost - $33.60 Canadian per night for full hookup. No 50 amp service is available.
- Special instructions: First night's deposit must arrive in the Treasurer's hands by May 27. Mail your check to:
620 S. 227th Street #103
Des Moines, WA 98198.
- Balance paid upon arrival directly to the park.
- Sites are assigned by the park. If you have special requirements, please indicate them in the Notes section of the registration form and they will be forwarded to the park on your behalf.
- Before the registration deadline, contact the registrar to cancel. After the registration deadline, contact the park directly to cancel and then notify the registrar that you will not be coming. No shows and those cancelling with less than two weeks notice (June 3) will be charged one night's camping fee.
- Your Favorite Things...
If you would like to share one or two interests or hobbies you enjoy with fellow Cascadians - for example, do you like to bike, hike, do puzzles, go fishing, make quilts, play games, spend quiet time reading - before the registration deadline there is a box labeled "Notes" on the online tool for you to add comments and/or interests. If you are registering after the open online registration, you can include this information when you contact the registrar with your registration details. Our goal here is to help people with like interests identify each other. About a week before the event we will send an e-mail to all registrants with a list of names of everyone who has signed up, along with their interests.
Legend has it that Cultus Lake has one of the most incredible miniature golf courses known to mankind.
- Mari Benson and Kathy Oxner
Hi There! Girls
Hi There! Girls still needed. See Help Needed page and/or contact the Event Coordinator, Lana Weed.
Divas still needed. See Help Needed page and/or contact the Event Coordinator, Lana Weed
Things to do Nearby
- Minter Gardens, 20 miles away
- Chilliwack Museum, 10 miles away
- Cultus Lake 1/2 mile away
- Aquadel par 3 golf course adjacent to the preserve