Event Location Details:
Port Townsend, WA
Point Hudson Marina and RV Park
Port Townsend, WA 98368
Do not call the park for reservations
August 20 - 22, 2021
Please observe safety for yourself and others by wearing a mask and practicing social distancing.
Do NOT call the park for registration. Registration for Port Townsend must be made through the Cascadia registrar. Cascadia has paid the first night’s deposit for 20 sites, mostly at the West end of the park ($52), with a few on the waterfront ($63).
E-mail the registrar and indicate the type of site (standard or waterfront) that you wish to reserve, size and type of your rig, and arrival and departure dates.
The sites are reserved for Aug 19 (Thurs), Aug 20 (Fri), and Aug 21(Sat) nights. Please be sure to include your arrival and departure dates. Leanna will confirm the availability of your site choice, send you a site #, and tell you the amount of the deposit ($52 or $63 if you requested waterfront) that you need to send to the registrar. Your registration won’t be finalized until the Treasurer receives your deposit. The deposit is for the first night only. You will pay the balance to the park when you check in.
Important Event Dates:
- Cascadia Registration opens: Jan 1, 2021
- Cascadia Registration closes: Aug 1 or when all sites are taken
If you need to cancel your reservation, please let the registrar know that you will not be coming. Unfortunately, deposits are non-refundable.
Email address of Registrar: email@example.com
Mail your check in the amount of $52 (or $63) made payable to Cascadia Chapter RVW to Treasurer: S K Chiou, 515 Q St, Port Townsend, WA 98368
Event Captains: Diane Phillips and Jackie Lanum
Hi There Greeters: Kris Anderson and Carole Heath
Divas: all the above plus Michelle Olsen
- 5:00 PM Bring your own dinner to clubhouse to dine with the group
- 5:30 PM Welcome by President Events Coordinator
- Dog walking
- 7:00 PM Grief Counseling Through Creative Art by Jean Jasmine
- 7:00 PM Clubhouse open for games
- 8:30 AM Coffee and breakfast food items at the clubhouse
- 10:00 AM Book Club discussion of Nomadland (by Jessica Bruder) directed by Jackie Lanum
- 2:00 PM Autobiography Fun with Jackie Lanum
- 5:00 PM Socializing at the clubhouse followed by Announcements
- 5:30PM POT LUCK dinner. Bring a dish to share and your own utensils and beverage of choice.
- 7:00 PM BUNCO Tournament Two sets of 6 games then time for other games in the clubhouse
- 9:00 AM Rig Christenings (if any) and Happy Trails To You