North Whidbey Island
March 10-12, 2006
North Whidbey RV Park
We’ll start our RVing season off with a weekend on Whidbey Island. Take the ferry or come over the bridge on Hwy 20.
Click here to register for this event. Be sure to register early, as space is limited at most events. Registration deadline for this event is February 24, 2006. Cost: $24.82 per night (includes tax)
“Hi There Girls” (formerly known as Greeters)
• Mary Nebel and Linda James
· Anne McClure, Laura Thornhill, Mary Davies
· Still need one more volunteer.
• 5 p.m. finger food potluck. Bring a favorite finger food and join us for our first get together of 2006. Meet or re-meet our president Sue Ellen Johnson and our other leaders.
• After dinner, we'll have some get to know you fun things planned.
• ~8 a.m. - continental breakfast. Bring your own beverage and we'll supply breakfast snacks.
• 9:30a.m.-noon Presentations
Cascadia Website presentation our website designers, Kit Adams and Diane Milnor
Wills, Health Directives and Power of Attorney by our own Janis Creim, Attorney
Note: We have two medium sized rooms so each presentation will be given twice so everyone will have the opportunity to attend both.
• Unscheduled time to explore the area. Weather permitting, there will be a beach walk at Deception State Park for those interested.
• ~5 p.m. Happy Hour - bring your beverage to the hall for a social hour.
• ~6 p.m. potluck dinner - bring a dish to share. We will be marking all vegetarian dishes, so if you are making a veggie dish, let us know.
• Evening activities tentatively include a tournament in one room and other games in the second room. Suggestions for games welcomed.