May 22-25, 2009
Harmony Lakeside RV Park
Harmony Lakeside is a beautiful, wooded park on the shores of Mayfield Lake. Traditionally this is the weekend that we hold the Cascadia Olympics and conduct our annual fundraising auction. The longer weekend gives us plenty of time to relax and catch up with friends from near and far.
This venue also has park model cabins available for rent.
General registration is now closed. Arriving early or staying late: people need to wait until after April 22 to call and request extra days. The park will not have our registration forms for sure until then.
You may register to get put on the waiting list by using the online registration tool. Should someone cancel, persons on the wait list will be notified of an availability by the registrar in the order they are on the wait list. If you get notified of an availability, you will be instructed to pay your deposit to the treasurer, Nancy Gerou. Once your deposit is received by the treasurer, you will be considered registered for the event. Please do not contact the park to enquire about availability!
Please notify the registrar, Patty Lebbert, if you need to cancel. Please do not contact the park! If there is someone on the wait list to take your spot, your deposit will be refunded to you as soon as the replacement's deposit has been received by the treasurer.
$34.56 per night for full hookup (plus tax). $2.50 per day per dog.
First night deposit required in advance. Please send a check for $34.56 (made out to Cascadia RVW) to our Treasurer, Nancy Gerou, at 4719 NE 2nd St Renton WA 98059 by April 17. Pay balance upon arrival. Day visitors must check in with the office.
• Lynda Byrd, Linda Clark, Shelly Donaldson and Lisa Austin.
“Hi There Girls”
• Elaine Ploegstra, Kathy Clixby
• Vicky Para, Cathy Atkins, Gail Mangiameli, Milli Mangels. More volunteers needed. Contact the Event Planning Team.
Harmony Lakeside has a wonderful grass playing field for our annual Cascadia Olympic games.
• 5:30 Think Spring potluck theme. Bring salads and other fresh and healthy items.
• 7:00 dinner games and socializing in the clubhouse.
• The annual Cascadia Triathlon, but with some changes to be announced Friday evening.
• 5:30 Mexican theme potluck
• Dance! E-mail Malka your favorite dance songs ASAP, and she’ll include them during the dance!
Sunday Morning and Afternoon
• All on your own to play in and around the lake etc. Have fun! (Meanwhile the auction team will be getting ready for the auction happening Sunday evening)
• 5:30 Picnic on the Green (out where we have the triathlon). Bring your own picnic (come to the clubhouse if raining).
• 7:30 Auction to benefit Cascadia! Be sure to bring your auction items this weekend! Remember you can offer services or activities in addition to “things.”
• 9:00 Rig christening
Things to Do Nearby
• Packwood Flea Market, largest in the Northwest
• Ike Kinswa State Park nature trail
• Fishing, kayaking and canoeing on Mayfield Lake