Harmony Lakeside RV Park
563 State Route 122
Silver Creek, WA 98585
May 28-30, 2010
Memorial Weekend means we get to have extra time for fun and games at the Harmony Lakeside RV Park. We traditionally hold our Cascadia Olympics this weekend.
Registration is now closed.
Late Registration Process
If the registration deadline has passed and you would like to attend, please contact the registrar first to see if there have been any cancellations. (We can put you into an already reserved spot.) If there are no cancellations, contact the park directly. If they have space available, register with them and then contact the registrar to let her know you will be attending.
$37.52 per night for full hookup sites. Free Wi-Fi and cable. *a few lakeside sites are available for $49.50 minus 10%. Site 66 and 73 can hold two small rigs for an additional $10.00.
Deposit and Payment Instructions
Pay the balance upon arrival at the park.
Sites are assigned by the park unless otherwise indicated. If you have special requirements, please indicate it in the Notes section of the registration form.
Early Arrival/Late Departure
Prior to the registration deadline, you may indicate your early arrival/late departure on the registration form. After the registration deadline, contact the park regarding extra days.
Prior to the registration deadline, contact the registrar to cancel. After the registration deadline, your deposit will only be refunded if another member is available to fill your slot.
- Lisa Austin, Shelly Donaldson, Lynda Byrd, Linda Clark and Tessie Gauld e
Hi There! Girls
- Linda Allmond and Carol Hoffman.
- Divas are Elaine Ploegstra and Marne Parry. See Help Needed page and/or contact the Event Coordinator, Christine Taylor.
Fishing in Mayfield Lake has yielded some nice
results over the years. Barb caught this nice trout a couple of years back.
- Soup and salad potluck
- Honoring our veterans
- Fun and
- 10:00 workshop: Skype, Facebook and blogs (Diane Milnor and Joan Tucker)
- 1:30-4:00ish Cascadia triathlon – there will be prizes for team names and costumes!
- 5:00ish Picnic on the green (BYO picnic and blanket and chair) and awards
- 10:00 workshop - Geocaching (Vicki and Cathy)
- Activities on your own, such as water sports and the Packwood Flea market
- 6:00 Potluck, for those who are back in camp
- 7:00 Ice cream social sponsored by Cascadia (healthy choices included – fruit, sorbet, low sugar)
- TBD and rig christenings
Things to do Nearby
- Ike Kinswa State Park
- Packwood Flea Market (perhaps the world's largest!)
- Boating and fishing on Mayfield Lake